Saturday, November 12, 2016

LOVE, Is It Explainable Feeling?

How Love feels...




I have read a research telling that there are hormones in our body that reacted as the feeling of someone who falls in love, when we met the right hormones. These hormones interacted through tones, smell, laughter, etc. It is our senses, eyes, ear, skin, nose that stimulate the brain to give the tingling feeling inside your brain and stomach. Some old saying that if you found your significant others odor attracting, than you are a good match.

For example. Have you ever in a relationship or being with someone who just feels perfect? Though he/she may not the most beautiful creature, but you know only that person that can give this feeling. I had. I once had a long relationship. I love his smell (even when he was sweating a lot), I feel calm with his voice, his laughter voice. The worst thing is that, these hormones-so called love- blocked our rational thinking. I was stuck in a no-end relationship for 7 years. Thinking that I may not feel this kind of love again.
Now I am in my 3rd decades of life. I am single, and proud of it. At least now I can use my logic more than before. I

Now I felt that again.

When I was a girl, I like to dream of how I would grow up. I always imagining that there will be 2 guys that I love and the other one is my ideal guy. The guy that I love, always pictured as a ha s good looking guy. taller and possibly older than me. a big hand (consider my hand are big so i want a bigger hands, a smart guy with a good sense of humor, manly, do some sports, play some music instruments (if he can), must be able to drive ( I don’t know but for me it’s a must), and have that click. This click is explainable. It’s the chemicals that I explains before. How the hormones interacted within me creates a feeling that just feel right. And the ideal guy, is more or lest the same like the first one, only without click. But he is a perfect guy. Aside all the qualifications that the love guy has, this ideal guy must have a good position, wealth, education, family, job. He is the guy that you can talk to everyday without feeling tired, but he has no click with you. Other than that, he is perfect.
Now I know that sounds so dreamy, but that’s how we imagined our charming prince right? Since we were doctrine that to be areal woman you need to be someone’s couples.

I am now living in my imagination. These two guy came at close time. First is the ideal or perfect guy. He is smart, he is funny, he is perfect. But deep down I know that I don’t have that click with him. My hormones doesn’t reacted to him. I don’t like his tone, I don’t like his odor, and I don’t feel anything every time I saw him. Luckily I only see him for a few times, so its cool. The second guy, came few months after the perfect guy. Lets call him the "click guy". I realized on the third meeting, I realized all the clicks. I felt calm every time I heard his voice or I saw his face. And I do remember that I love his odor. Somehow, I also believe that he felt the same way too. You may call me crazy, but there is a feeling that I am connected with him though we are not communicating. I felt like our energy is too big that it crash every time we interacted physically. Maybe the hormones stimulate the brain too much that it produced a very big energy that you can’t vent and the outcome is the awkwardness.

With the click guy, we do realize that we acted awkward every time we met. It may be a good thing, but it may be not. The good thing about relationship based on hormones reaction is that it stuck in your brain deeper than those relation that has no hormones reaction and it will grow your love throughout your journey together. But the bad thing is, when you know it’s a no-end relationship you need more effort to forget this one. some people might said its your true love, but for me its just the art of our minds.

So. You may call me lucky, but it doesn’t sound that dreamy at all. The perfect guy and click guy also came with consequences.
The perfect guy is a single man, with no kids, 2 years older than me, smart (academically), working as an expat. We both hate and love Paris, we have the same taste on movies, but he is not likely to settle down, at least not at the moment. I am still wondering what will happened after I finish my thesis.

The click guy is a father of a 2 years old kid. He works as a freelance script writer and digital marketing. He is also smart. I can talk everything with him. With him is like talking with my best buddy. Not like the perfect guy, with the perfect guy I felt like meeting an old friend. But with click guy, I felt like meeting a best friend. Before we share about our feeling.

November 13, 2016. 12:43 AM

We will see how this one ends. Will I end up with my perfect guy? Or rather with the click guy?






There is no way escaping from life.
You don’t need to change your life
change your attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment